In this podcast episode, you will hear participants in the Voices of ASMR project explain the following about their ASMR experiences:
What triggers ASMR for you when you are watching a video, include details like:
- Are you triggered by voices? sounds? sights?
- Which of the above trigger types is the strongest for you?
- Can you experience ASMR by listening to a video with the screen off?
- What specific actions, sounds, scenarios, or role-plays in a video stimulate your ASMR the strongest?
- Do your immediate surroundings make a difference to your ability to experience ASMR from a video?
- Do you prefer intentional ASMR videos or unintentional ASMR videos?
- Who are your favorite ASMR artists and why do you like them better than other artists?
- For you, is the ASMR stimulated by a video similar or different from the ASMR stimulated by a real world situation?
Subscribe (free) to the ASMR University Podcast to hear all of the past and future episodes or listen to this one episode right here:
Voices of ASMR (VOA) Questions and Responses:
- Respond to THIS episode’s VOA question: What triggers ASMR while watching a video?
- Respond to the NEXT episode’s VOA question: At what ages is ASMR experienced?
Links and Resources for this podcast:
- Subscribe to this podcast on Apple/iTunes or Android/Google.
- Rate & Review this podcast.
- Participate in the Voices of ASMR project.
Learn more about ASMR: