What is an ASMR artist?
An ASMR artist is anyone who creates something to stimulate ASMR, to represent ASMR, or that is inspired by ASMR.
ASMR artists cover many diverse fields, platforms, methods, and mediums of artistic expression.
Click the links below for examples of ASMR-inspired:
- Cinema: Murmurs, P.A.I.N.
- Dancing: Contemporary, Street
- Commercials: Dove, Pepsi, KFC, Ritz
- Music (styles): Symphony, Opera, Progressive House , Indie Pop
- Music (examples): ASMRU Remixes, Blazer & Gen
- Music (composition): William Halimou
- Performance art: Claire Tolan, Neele Hulcker
- Poetry: Jennifer A. Fifield
- CGI animation: Pinar & Viola
- News reporting: Buzzfeed
The most common ASMR artists are video artists (AKA content creators), click the following links to learn more about these specific video artists and channels:
- Deep Ocean of Sounds
- Dana ASMR
- Holly ASMR
- Jellybean Green
- Paris ASMR
- SensorAdi ASMR
- Show Me ASMR
- Singing ASMR
To create your own ASMR art just focus on what interests or inspires you about ASMR and express it through some medium like your voice, your movements, your paintings, your writings, your sculptures, your music, etc.
Each ASMR artist has his or her own style and craft. Express your interest in ASMR through whatever style and craft is best for you.
Interested in creating your own ASMR video, audio, or other art form?
Click HERE to read tips from Dr. Richard and several ASMR artists about creating ASMR-inspired productions.