In this podcast episode, you will hear participants in the Voices of ASMR project explain the following about their ASMR experiences:
- Does your ASMR feel the same as a sexual response?
- How is your ASMR similar to a sexual response?
- How is your ASMR different from a sexual response?
Subscribe to the ASMR University Podcast to hear all of the past and future episodes or listen to this one episode right here:
Voices of ASMR (VOA) Questions and Responses:
- Respond to THIS episode’s VOA question:
- Respond to the NEXT episode’s VOA question:
Links and Resources for this podcast:
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate & Review this podcast
- Participate in the Voices of ASMR project
- Visit the ASMR University website (www.asmru.com)
- Contact Dr. Richard via email@example.com
One thought on “Voices of ASMR: Is ASMR a sexual feeling? (podcast episode #14)”
When I had the real experience of ASMR, I had some kind of involuntary sexual libido. I was not thinking about sex, but penis almost always was erect. When I listen to ASMR videos it never happens, unless I think sexually (what is not usual).. The last time I had ASMR was in 2013, one year before dicovering what ASMR is. I felt like floating, the whole body stays relaxed and this involuntary reaction made ashamed of standing and people perceiving the erection. ASMR is not a sexual thing, but it can have some involuntary sexual reactions.