In this podcast episode, I will be summarizing the third peer-reviewed research publication about ASMR and sharing an interview with the authors.
The paper is titled, ““An Examination of Personality Traits Associated with Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR)”)” and was published in the journal, Frontiers in Psychology on February 23, 2017. The authors are Beverley Fredborg, Jim Clark, and Stephen Smith from the University of Winnipeg in Manitoba, Canada.
This podcast episode will cover the following topics:
- What are the personality traits associated with ASMR-sensitive individuals?
- What are the most intense ASMR triggers?
- How they recruited participants and determined ASMR sensitivity.
- The focus of their next ASMR research publication.
- and more.
Subscribe to the ASMR University Podcast to hear all of the past and future episodes or listen to this one episode right here:
Links and Resources for this episode:
Links and Resources for this podcast:
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate & Review this podcast
- Participate in the Voices of ASMR project
- Visit the ASMR University website (www.asmru.com)
- Contact Dr. Richard via email@example.com