In this podcast episode I will read the first part of an interview I did with Jennifer Allen, the woman who coined the term, “Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response.”
You will hear about the details and inside stories about:
- her involvement in the first forum thread about ASMR,
- her creation of the term ASMR,
- her founding of the ASMR Facebook Group and ASMR Facebook Page,
- her creation of the research website,
- and her fight to keep the first Wikipedia page about ASMR.
Subscribe to the ASMR University Podcast to hear all of the past and future episodes or listen to this one episode right here:
I will also be expressing my gratitude in this episode to E.G. Styles for taking the time to write a review of the podcast. If you would like to write a review of this podcast then feel free to click the link below or go directly to this podcast in iTunes or in the Apple Podcast App.
- Write a review of the ASMR University podcast.
In the next podcast episode I will read the second part of my interview with Jennifer Allen which will include her perspectives and insights about the past, present, and future of ASMR.
In some upcoming podcast episodes I will be reading ASMR experiences submitted to the Voices of ASMR project. If you would like add your thoughts, perspectives, and experiences with ASMR to the Voices of ASMR project then feel free to click the link below or use the link at asmruniversity.com.
- Share your ASMR experiences at the Voices of ASMR project.
Links and Resources for this episode:
Links and Resources for this podcast:
- Subscribe to this podcast.
- Rate & Review this podcast.
- Participate in the Voices of ASMR project.
- Visit the ASMR University website (www.asmru.com).
- Contact Dr. Richard via email@example.com.