In this podcast episode, I will be summarizing the second peer-reviewed research publication about ASMR and sharing an interview with the authors.
The paper is titled, “An examination of the default mode network in individuals with autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR)” and was published in the journal Social Neuroscience on May 31, 2016. The authors are Stephen Smith, Beverley Fredborg, and Jennifer Kornelsen from the University of Winnipeg in Manitoba, Canada.
This podcast episode will cover the following topics:
- What is fMRI?
- What did the experiment reveal about ASMR?
- What challenges did they encounter during this project?
- What ASMR experiments are on their horizons?
- and more.
Subscribe to the ASMR University Podcast to hear all of the past and future episodes or listen to this one episode right here:
Links and Resources for this episode:
Links and Resources for this podcast:
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate & Review this podcast
- Participate in the Voices of ASMR project
- Visit the ASMR University website (www.asmru.com)
- Contact Dr. Richard via email@example.com