In this podcast episode I will read the second part of an interview I did with Jennifer Allen, the woman who coined the term, “Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response.”
Jennifer will be sharing her thoughts and feelings about
- the current widespread use of the term ASMR,
- how her understanding of ASMR has changed over time,
- what she perceives as the next big step for the ASMR community,
- where the understanding and application of ASMR might be in 10 years,
- how ASMR is part of her daily life,
- and more.
Subscribe to the ASMR University Podcast to hear all of the past and future episodes or listen to this one episode right here:
In some upcoming podcast episodes I will be reading ASMR experiences submitted to the Voices of ASMR project. If you would like add your thoughts, perspectives, and experiences with ASMR to the Voices of ASMR project then feel free to click the link below or use the link at asmruniversity.com.
- Share your ASMR experiences at the Voices of ASMR project.
Links and Resources for this episode:
Links and Resources for this podcast: