In this podcast episode, I will be telling you about Jennifer Allen, the woman who coined the term Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response.
But that is not all she did, here is a summary of her major contributions which I will be highlighting in this episode:
- 2009: participated in the first major online discussion of the sensation at steadyhealth.com
- 2010: coined the term autonomous sensory meridian response
- 2010: founded the Facebook ASMR Group
- 2010: created the website http://www.asmr-research.org
- 2011: founded the Facebook ASMR Page
- 2011: lobbied Wikipedia to keep the first ASMR entry
And I also will be expressing my gratitude to Sam Riding, DrewWal, Johohodedo, and Pbuck87 for taking the time to Write a Review of the podcast.
Subscribe to the ASMR University Podcast to hear all of the past and future episodes or listen to this one episode right here:
Links and Resources for this podcast:
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate & Review this podcast
- Participate in the Voices of ASMR project
- Visit the ASMR University website (www.asmru.com)
- Contact Dr. Richard via email@example.com