Based on your ASMR experiences…
Explain what triggers ASMR for you when you are watching a video, include details like:
- Are you triggered by voices? sounds? sights?
- Which of the above trigger types is the strongest for you?
- Can you experience ASMR by listening to a video with the screen off?
- What specific actions, sounds, scenarios, or role-plays in a video stimulate your ASMR the strongest?
- Do your immediate surroundings make a difference to your ability to experience ASMR from a video?
- Do you prefer intentional ASMR videos or unintentional ASMR videos?
- Who are your favorite ASMR artists and why do you like them better than other artists?
- For you, is the ASMR stimulated by a video similar or different from the ASMR stimulated by a real world situation?
Scroll down and share your answers in the Comments section.
(To return to the full list of questions on the main ‘Voices of ASMR’ page, use your back browser button or click HERE)