Looking for your first microphone for recording ASMR triggers? The Blue Yeti microphone is a great choice.
- It is the preferred microphone for many podcasters.
- It is a great value for the quality, around $100.
- It records in stereo, so by speaking from side-to-side you can create ear-to-ear sounds.
- It is a condensor-style microphone, so it is very sensitive at picking up whispers, subtle breaths, and mouth sounds.
- It plugs directly into your computer via a USB plug, no mixer or preamps needed.
Do I have some bad things to say about it? Unfortunately, yes. Continue reading