In this podcast episode, I will be summarizing the data from the first peer-reviewed research publication about ASMR.
The paper is titled, “Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR): a flow-like mental state”, is authored by Emma Barratt and Nick Davis, and was published March 26, 2015.
You will hear about the data from the paper related to these questions:
- Why do people watch ASMR videos?
- What are common ASMR triggers?
- When do people first experience ASMR?
- Do ASMR videos help people to feel less depressed?
- Do ASMR videos lessen the symptoms of chronic pain?
- And more.
Subscribe to the ASMR University Podcast to hear all of the past and future episodes or listen to this one episode right here: