Welcome to ASMR University
If you are not sure what “ASMR” is then start here: What is ASMR?
Below is some information to help you to navigate around this website and 3 ways you can participate in the understanding of ASMR.
Click the *Home* link at the top of the site any time you want to return to the Main Welcome Page which has all the links to the resource pages.
Click the *News Blog* link at the top of the site to see the latest News posts (and all the News posts) on this site.
And here are several ways you can participate in the understanding of ASMR:
- Participate in the ASMR Research Survey (<– click link)
- Join over 25,000 other participants in this University-approved research project. Most questions are multiple choice or multiple selection. All participants are anonymous and the survey is open to those who experience ASMR or do not experience ASMR.
- Participate in the Website ASMR Polls (<– click link)
- Answer some quick poll questions about ASMR. Click the “View Results” button for each poll to see how others answered these same questions.
- Participate in the Voices of ASMR Project (<– click link)
- Describe your ASMR experiences in your own words. Explain to the world what ASMR feels like for you and how it is a part of your life.
If you want to email me with a question, comment, or feedback, then feel free to use the ***Email Dr. Richard*** widget located in the sidebar or footer, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in receiving email alerts when I post a new interview, podcast, website page, or news article on this site, then feel free to use the ***Save Time*** widget located in the sidebar or footer.
If you want to add your thoughts about any any specific website page or post then feel free to scroll to the bottom of that page or post and express yourself in the “Comment on this topic” area.
Thank you for visiting ASMR University, I hope you find it helpful.
Sincerely, Dr. Craig Richard (About)
9 thoughts on “First time visitor?”
I used to think that it was my own way. I am very happy to see that ASMR is systematically organized. I hope ti learn a lot more here.
I discovered ASMR yesterday. FINALLY! a name for something I’ve experienced all my life.